Price is for 1 meter.
Adhesive on both sides – for making fast and perfect applique with the help of your iron!
Trace or draw the motif onto the paper side of the Bondaweb® / Wonder under® and cut out roughly. Place the rough side on the wrong side of the fabric and iron for 5 seconds with Dry Heat. Cut the motif out accurately and peel off the backing paper, then lay the motif coated side down in the required position. Cover with a damp cloth and iron on step-by-step for 10 seconds at a time, pressing down lightly each time. Motief sticks on material ready for sewing etc.
Here are a few tips to help you get the best out of this product.
- Use a mechanical pencil for all your drawing.
- Always leave a small allowance of extra Vliesofix® outside of your drawn shape.
- Cut on the drawn line after ironing to the fabric.
- This ensures a good seal to the fabric and means no lifting and no fraying will occur.
- Always have your iron set on cotton, and use a dry-iron setting.
To lift a iron-bonded piece, (don’t like the colour?)
- Wet a handkerchief; squeeze out most of the water.
- Place handkerchief on the piece not needed, and place iron on and leave for a few seconds (piece should be hot and damp at this stage).
- Use a pin to lift a corner and peel off leaving little or no residue.