Make Quilt Appliques!
width: 15 inches (38 cm)
Price per 50 cm
Easy Quilt Appliques: create templates to reduce time in quiling, piecing or appliqueing:
- Draw design op paper side of freezer paper. cut out.
- Pin paper side of design to wrong side of fabric
- Cut out fabric pieces with 3,16” extra fabric allowance around design. cut 1/8” long slits on curved edges to ease fabric.
Press seam allowance over edge of template. Remove pins.
- Lightly adhere fabric pieces to material by pressing in place with a hot, dry iron. Stitch fabric pieces to background material, leaving a small area unstitched.
- Pull out freezer paper through unsitched area. stitch close.
Also great for crafting
- Protect work surfaces: paints, markers nd glues won’t soak through.
- Pour paint or pudding on plastic side for indeal finger painting
- Use as paint palette or to prctice decorative painting.
- Cover a party table. Let guests decorate with crayons or markers.
- Make non-slip stencils! Temporarily adhere the plastic side to fabric with a hot, dry iron. Peel off stenscil when paint dries.