- Specifically designed for machine quilters.
- Lightweight and form-fitting-keep gloves on to pull up bobbin thread, thread needle, clip threads, adjust fabrics, and add or remove pins.
- Fully coated fingertips for excellent grip with less resistance and drag on fabric. No coating on palm allows skin to breathe in cool comfort.
- Made of nylon knit in the style of a true support glove, comfortable enough to wear for hours. And because they’re nylon, threads don’t stick.
- Seamless design gives freedom to use fingertips or full hand surface for quilting.
How to Fit your Machingers™ Quilting Gloves
MACHINGERS™ are available in four sizes: XS, S/M, M/L and XL.
To approximate size, measure from the base of your palm (where your hand meets your wrist) to the tip of your middle finger.
XS is < 16 cm (6.25 inch)
S/M is 16 – 17,8 cm (6.25 to inches)
M/L is 17,8 – 19,7 cm (7 to 7.75 inches)
XL is > 19,7 cm (7.75 inches)
Hand wash in cool water with mild detergent. Dry flat. Do not tumble dry or iron.
With extended use, lint and excess fabric dye may accumulate on fingertip coating. To renew grip, gently rub oil soap or saddle soap on fingertip coating, then wash according to care instructions.